DKIM and SPF Setup and Validation
DKIM and SPF are two vital pieces in ensuring that your emails can go from app to inbox without any trouble.
- Log into your PostageApp account.
- On the Dashboard, click on the
'Domains' tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the link for the domain that you send email from. It will take you to our 'Domain Setup and Configuration' page.
- Click on 'Show Details' under
'Domain Setup and Configuration'.
- Access your domain's DNS records.
Use our handy DNS locator at the bottom of our 'Domain Setup and
Configuration' page to figure out where your provider is.
- Create a TXT record with the text
inside the 'Domain SPF Configuration' box.
- Create a TXT record, named using
the bolded text in 'DKIM Email Signing' and the value inside the
- Once your TXT records are in
place, the status for DKIM and SPF in your PostageApp account's
domain should say 'Valid'.
NOTE: It may take up to 20-60 minutes for your records to propagate with your DNS.