Reporting

Adam Preston

14 Dec, 2011 11:50 PM

Hi,

I just started using PostageApp. Is there a way for me to track the template usage. For example, I have a multi-tenant application where each tenant is assigned a seperate template. I would like to see how much email each tenant is sending? Does this make sense? Is this possible?

Thanks

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by Tom Walsham on 15 Dec, 2011 02:58 AM

Hey Adam,

Welcome aboard, we're glad to have you use PostageApp on your project!

As for the template usage tracking, we do not currently support that. However, I have listed it as one of the feature requests going forward. I will definitely give you a heads up as soon as we implement it!

Additionally: would you be able to separate by project? That seems like a workaround, if possible.

2. 3 Posted by Adam Preston on 15 Dec, 2011 11:43 PM

Hi John

Thanks for the reply, and thanks for putting this on the list. I know that there are probably a million things you guys are working on, but I think this one is important. Analytics seems to be hot these days, which I am sure you guys are well aware of.

In my case, I have 10 tenants (or templates). Moving each tenant to a separate application, would do the trick, but would require me to upgrade my plan and plus the configuration would be a little tricker.

Thanks again for the help. Keep up the good work.

3. Support Staff 4 Posted by Tom Walsham on 16 Dec, 2011 03:25 PM

Hey Adam,

We will definitely keep that in mind when we are developing - I know that I would love to flesh out the analytics a little more! Will let you know when this feature is ready to roll.

As for the number of projects in your plan, we've actually made it so all of our plans, including the Carrier Pigeon plan you are with, has up to 99 projects, so you can separate them all that way.

Let me know if that works! Thanks Adam.

4. 5 Posted by Adam Preston on 17 Dec, 2011 02:44 PM

Good deal.

Thanks, Jon

5. Tom Walsham closed this discussion on 17 Dec, 2011 02:44 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with PostageApp please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

29 Aug, 2014 08:27 AM
18 Aug, 2014 08:33 PM
11 Aug, 2014 12:31 PM